Basketball provides hope for many Sudanese refugees in Australia.
Can successful basketball role models act as catalysts for social change in the often-marginalized Australian Sudanese community?
Awards & Mentions
- Indian Film Festival Melbourne (Best Short Film)
- Perfect Light Film Festival (Best Short Film runner up)
- Melbourne Documentary Film Festival
- Setting Sun Film Festival
- North Brisbane Film Festival
- Nundah Film Festival
- Houston Worldfest
- Mumbai International Film Festival
- Bleacher Report
- The Pick and Roll.
- Kenya International Sports Film Festival (KISFF)
- Director: Mark Hellinger
- Producer: Ez El Deng and Mark Hellinger
- Cinematography: Ez Eldin Deng, Nick Campbell, Jesse Maskell & Mark Hellinger
- Sound Mix: Artie Blakeney
- Colourist: Rob Shedden